Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have returned

Well it was a wonderful 4 months off work hanging out with my beautiful boys and enjoying the holidays but I had to return to work adventually. I am so blessed to have had an entire 4 months off for Maternity leave, I love the company I work for! On March 2nd I returned to work part-time. I love only working 25 hrs a week. The work day goes by so fast and I get the afternoons with my boys.

Tobin is watching the boys in the morning and we switch cars when I get off and he heads to work and I head home. It is great knowing that our boys get to spend time with us and not at daycare. Tobin loves the time he gets with them and he is doing a great job with them.

Our little Xander will be 4 months tomorrow and Gage will be the big 3 in June! Where has the time gone. My boys are growing to fast. I feel that I have the best of both worlds right now, I have Gage who I can talk to and play with and then there is sweet baby Xander who I get to cuddle and rock. We feel so blessed with our life, we have 2 heathly boys that we adore and we love to see every new thing the are discovering and learning.

I am so thankful for this life that my Heavenly Father has given to me and my family. I was reminded of the blessings and promises we are given when we were sealed in the Temple. Last Friday we got to enjoy the sealing of Tobin's sister Adria to her new husband Russ. The Temple brings me such peace and tranquility and I am so thankful for it.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

I am so happy that you are back to the blogging world. I take those long breaks quite a bit too :) Glad to hear everything is going well with your little family.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones